Los Cabos – An Extraordinary Beauty
Los Cabos is quickly becoming a top destination for tourists. Its location is incredible, where you can find the desert and the mountains combined with the blue waves of the Sea of Cortez. When you are in Mexico, you will never have to worry about accommodation because there are numerous Grupo Mayan hotels in the country. The people who work at Grupo Mayan hotels and resorts are friendly and highly qualified. Listed below are the places you should not miss while in Los Cabos:
1. Beaches. Beach enthusiasts will find a paradise here. There are around 20 different beaches here, each with an exceptional character of its own. The main beaches in the area are: El Médano, which is the most famous beach in Los Cabos; Palmilla, which is perfect for swimming; Costa Azul, which is a paradise for surfers; El Chileno, which is better for families; Santa María, which is a delight for divers; and Lovers Beach, which is the ideal place for romance.
2. Arc of the End of the Earth. This is the only genuine end of the earth in the world. The waters of both the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean merge under the shadow of the arch. You will be able to see some adorable seals and sea lions because these animals live on the rough surface of the arch full of rocks. You could even take a tour in a glass-bottom boat, which would allow you to see the colorful species of fish that exist in the waters.
3. San José del Cabo estuary. This estuary is a tropical refuge for birds and is a protected natural site. The estuary is home to approximately 150 species of birds. Some of the birds you would see here are brown pelicans and frigatebirds. Other animals that you can also observe here are various species of turtles, fish and other marine life.
4. Cactus World. This is an exotic botanical garden that boasts the most fascinating variety of cacti as well as other flora that cannot be found anywhere else. Cacti Mundo is home to many endangered species, which were saved from their original environment. This garden has been able to effectively breed and preserve the most important collection of cacti in the country. In fact, they have a display of around 5,000 amazingly beautiful plants, which all nature lovers should see.
5. Cape Pulmo. This is a special place where you can see the only hard coral reef in the Sea of Cortez and a living reef, where you can see more than 350 marine species coexisting in harmony. Some animals that you can see here are large manta rays, some colonies of sea lions, whale sharks, among others. It is a virgin site that attracts many divers, snorkelers and travelers due to its extraordinary beauty and diversity of fauna.
Los Cabos is a place full of lively and friendly people. It also features endless activities for tourists who want some excitement. When you find yourself in Mexico, don’t hesitate to look for accommodations at Grupo Mayan hotels and resorts. The service at Grupo Mayan hotels and resorts is unparalleled in the country. For a truly relaxing vacation, head to Los Cabos and experience its unique wonders.